SATLINK WS 6916, for DVB-S / S2
The SATLINK WS 6916 is a handy digital measuring device and is suitable
excellent for setting DVB-S / S2 satellite mirrors
to check existing DVB-S / S2 antenna systems.
Signal strength and signal quality are measured as numerical values and as
Bar graph (bar graph) shown.
As further measured values it determines the signal / noise ratio (C / N) and the bit error rate (BER).
In addition, the image quality can be checked via the high-resolution 8.9 cm TFT-LCD screen.
To quickly align the satellite antenna with the desired satellite,
many satellites are already pre-programmed ..
- High resolution 3.5 "TFT LCD screen
- Visual and acoustic signal at satellite reception
- Software update of the measuring instrument via USB
- Li-ion battery
- Operating time approx. 4 hours with battery operation
- Display of signal strength numerically and as (bargraph)
- Automatic calculation of the azimuth angles
- Display of the polarization
- Frequency range SAT: 950 - 2150 MHz
- USALS, DiSEqC 1.0 and DiSEqC 1.2
- Measurement of BER and C / N
- suitable for Unicable
- With keyboard illumination
Operating voltage: 12.6V
Li-on battery: 3000 mA
Mains voltage (charger): 175 - 250 V ~, 50/60 Hz
Weight 600 g
Dimensions (W x H x D) 105 x 170 x 45mm
- LNB IN (F port)
- AV IN (3.5mm jack, adapter cable to RCA included!)
- AV OUT (3.5mm jack, adapter cable to RCA included!)
- HDMI OUT
- USB (software and channel list updates / media player)
- DC IN (for charging it batteries)
German English French,
Spanish, Italian, Swedish,
Car adapter cable 12 V
external power supply